How to make tea popsicles
Even though tea popsicles are chiefly a summer treat, one can consume them year-round. All of us rustle up recipes over the weekend or have one friend who loves their tropical popsicles!
These are absolutely easy to make. Here is a Blue Lagoon Chia Popsicle iced-tea popsicle recipe with our bestseller blend, Blue Lagoon
Blue Lagoon Chia Popsicle
- 250 ml coconut milk
- 300 ml hot water
- 3tbsp chia seeds
- 1 Blue Lagoon tea bag
- 1tbsp powdered sugar
- 1tbsp honey (optional)
- Make the tea first. Boil 300ml water and dip the Blue Lagoon tea bag till the water turns completely blue. You can add honey (optional).
- Let the tea cool down completely.
- Add Chia seeds to the tea, mix well and keep aside for 20 minutes.
- In another cup, mix the coconut milk and powdered sugar.
- Fill the moulds with the sweetened milk and freeze for 2 hours.
- Insert the popsicle sticks inside the moulds after 2 hours. Freeze for an hour.
- After 1 hour, pour the Blue Lagoon Chia tea mixture in the moulds, on top of the coconut milk and freeze for another 3 hours.
- In 3 hours, remove the popsicles from the mould. They are now ready to be savoured!