What you'll need:
2 cups fresh cream
1 cup milk
1 tbsp gelatin powder
2 tbsps water
1/2 cup sugar
Putting it all together:
- In a medium saucepan, heat milk, heavy cream, and matcha powder until simmer (do not boil).
- Bloom the gelatin in a small bowl with water.
- Add sugar and gelatin and stir till dissolved. Do not let the mix come to a boil.
- Take the mix off the heat and cool off at room temperature. Pour in glasses or ramekins.
- Refrigerate for 4-5 hours till set.
- Garnish with chopped strawberries ant mint leaves or as you like.
← Older Post
Newer Post →