Here's all you need for the Panna Cotta:
1/4 cup of Milk
2 Tbsp Karma Kettle Nightingale Tea
1/3 cup Granulated Sugar
2 cups fresh cream
3 Tbsp Agar Agar Powder
1/2 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- In a pan add Milk, nightingale Tea, and Sugar & cook till boils. Then strain the mixture.
- Now, in a bowl, mix Agar Agar Powder with water & let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Now, add this mixture in a pan till boils(this will activate the Agar Agar)
- Add the strained tea into this boiling Agar Agar Mixture & stir/whisk continuously on simmer till it's fully dissolved.
- Then add the heavy cream and vanilla essence into the hot mixture & mix mix mix.
- Once everything is properly mixed, add the mixture to a cup so that it can be poured easily into the Panna Cotta moulds/ramekins.
- Pour into the moulds and let set in the fridge for 5 hours or overnight.
- Once ready, unmould, drizzle some cherry sauce & garnish with chopped cherries, and Enjoy!!