The perfect little treat, with a punch of hazelnut coffee.
1 cup flour
⅓ cup sugar
1 tbsp baking powder
½ cup butter
½ cup milk
1 tbsp hazelnut coffee extract
1 tsp vanilla essence
- In the first bowl, add 1 cup flour, ⅓ cup sugar and 1 tbsp baking powder and mix it well
- In the second bowl add ½ cup butter and ½ cup milk
- Brew hazelnut coffee bag for 4-5 minutes
- In the bowl with butter and milk, add 1 tbsp hazelnut coffee extract and 1 tsp vanilla essence and mix it well
- Gently fold the mixture from the first bowl into the second bowl
- Add the final mixture into the moulds
- Bake for 10-12 minutes at 200-degree celsius
- Take the madeleines out of the moulds and enjoy!