For the truffle Balls:
1 cup White Chocolate
1/3 cup Heavy cream or you can substitute this with condensed milk
2 tsp Matcha & Mandarin Orange Tea Powder
For the outer chocolate Coating:
1 cup white chocolate
2 tsp @karmakettleteas Matcha & Mandarin Orange Tea Powder
- Place the white chocolate, heavy cream and matcha tea powder in a bowl and let it melt for 30 seconds in the microwave or heat it onto a hot water vessel.
- Stir until the chocolate has melted and the mixture has combined well.
- Place this mixture in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Remove this mixture from the fridge and shape into truffle sized balls.
- Now melt the white chocolate and add the matcha tea powder and mix it evenly.
- Place the balls into this melted chocolate that we created and roll to coat with the help of a fork or stick. Repeat the process with the remaining truffle balls. And transfer in a non-sticky silicon sheet / greased pan. (Whatever works best for you)
- Place in the refrigerator for an hour until they are firm.