1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup brown sugar + coconut sugar
2 tbsp Karma Kettle cutting masala chai loose tea leaves in 1/2 cup hot milk, strained
1/4 cup oil
1/2 cup yogurt
Pinch of cardamom powder
Pinch of cinnamon powder
1/2 tbsp Baking powder
1/2 tbsp Baking Soda
- Sift All purpose flour, baking powder, cinnamon powder and cardamom powder and keep aside.
- Add curd and baking soda together and let it rest for at least 10 minutes till it becomes frothy
- Mix the oil and sugar till it blends
- Gradually fold in the wet and dry ingredients in 2 intervals
- Add the chai extract and fold it in.
- Bake in a lined muffin tray in a preheated oven at 180°C for 25-27 mins till golden brown and enjoy warm!