- 125g digestive biscuits, roughly broken
- 50g walnuts
- 65g salted butter, melted, cooled
- 100g cream
- 1 1/2 tsp Matcha Berry
- 85g white chocolate, melted
- 150g mascarpone
- Fresh strawberries and Matcha Berry to top
- Run the biscuits with the walnuts in the blender until fine.
- Stir in the melted butter.
- Press into a 7" loose bottom tart tin first making the sides up, then the bottom, pressing firmly to form a smooth shell.
- Place in the freezer while you preheat the oven.
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Bake the tart shell for 12-15 minutes until light golden brown.
- Cool completely in the tart tin. Handle it gently while warm as this is a delicate shell.
- Heat the cream and whisk in the Matcha Berry until smooth.
- In a large bowl, gently whisk the mascarpone until smooth.
- Fold in the warm melted white chocolate and the warm tea and cream mix until incorporated.
- Add the filling to the cooled tart shell and refrigerate for 4-5 hours/overnight until firm to touch.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries, sift over some Matcha Berry.