- 10g prepared Chilli Chai
- 125g Whole wheat flour
- 125g All purpose flour
- 6g Salt
- 50g Active sourdough levain
- 175-185g Water
- In a bowl place the dry ingredients except for salt. Add the prepared Chilli Chai in it.
- Stir in the levain. Add the water and stir to autolyse half hour.
- Add in the salt and stretch and fold the dough in intervals of 45 minutes while keeping the dough in the fridge in the interim.
- Shape the dough and leave to bulk ferment.
- After the dough has fermented, score, and bake the bread.
- Slice when cool and enjoy with your favourite cup.