- 2 Karma Kettle Aam Salaam tea bags
- 2 cups water for making tea
- 3/4 cup 3/4 cup mango puree (puree made of 1 large sized Alphonso mango)
- 1 tbsp Jaljeera powder OR alternatively Amchur powder can be used
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice (OR as required)
- 1 cup plain/ flavored soda OR Sprite
- 10-15 mint leaves
- 6-8 cherries
- 6-8 ice cubes
- Your preference of sweetener/ sugar syrup (as per taste)
- 2 Sweet lime wedges (optional)
- Cut the mango and seperate the seed in the center from the rest of the fruit. Use the mango pieces to make a smooth paste in a mixer/grinder.
- In a small pot, heat 2 cups of water. Add the tea bags and steep for 7-8 minutes. Remove the tea bags and let it cool down.
- In a jug, add the mango puree and Aam Salaam Tea and mix well.
- Then add the lime juice, soda/Sprite, mint leaves, sweet lime wedges and Jaljeera powder. Mix Very well.
- Finally top this drink with ice cubes, mint leaves and cherries.
- Soda adds the fizz to this mocktail. However, if you don’t have or don’t want to use plain or flavored soda/Sprite, you can replace it with any other juice of your choice.
- If you don’t have Jaljeera powder, you can add Aamchur powder too.
- Depending on the sweetness of the types of mango you choose, adjust the sweetner that you wish to add as per your taste.
- If you don’t want to make mango puree, you can proportionately use mango juice instead.