- 250 ml of Coconut Milk
- 300 ml of Hot Water
- 3 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 Pack of Blue Lagoon Teabag
- 1 Tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Honey (Optional)
- Let’s make the Tea first – Boil 300ml of water and dip the Blue Lagoon Teabag till the water turns completely Blue. (You can add some honey if you want the tea to be a little sweet)
- Let the tea completely cool down, then add the Chia seeds into it. Mix them well and keep it aside for about 15-20 minutes.
- In another cup, add the coconut milk and add the Powdered Sugar for sweetener and mix it well.
- Fill the moulds with the sweetened milk and freeze it for about 2 hours.
- Add the Popsicle stick after 2 hours and freeze for another hour.
- Now just pour the Blue Lagoon Chia Tea mixture in the moulds on top of the sweetened milk and freeze for about 3 hours.
- After 3 hours, remove the popsicles from the mould. The Popsicles are now ready to eat.