- 2 cups whipping cream
- 250 ml condensed milk
- 1/4 cup Shanti tea leaves
- Toasted black sesame (optional)
- Heat the cream with the Shanti tea leaves. Do not let it come to a boil.
- Take off the heat. Cover and cool so the tea gets infused.
- Strain while pressing on the tea leaves to get maximum flavour.
- Chill in the fridge overnight, otherwise, the cream will not whip.
- Whip the cream till you have soft peaks. Combine with the condensed milk.
- Sprinkle some toasted sesame.
- Pour in a chilled cake loaf tin. Sprinkle some more black sesame on top.
- Freeze for 5-6 hours or longer.