Yellow pumpkin - 1 cup chopped
Onion - 1 small
Garlic - 4-5 cloves
Ginger - 1 tsp finely chopped
Olive oil - to sauté
Cashew - 5-6
KarmaKettle Santorini Tea - 1 tbsp
Cream / Milk - 1/4 cup
Salt, pepper - to taste
- In about half a cup of hot water infuse 1 tbsp tea , strain and set aside
- In a pressure cooker, add olive oil, garlic, ginger, onion,chopped pumpkin, cashew nuts, infused tea, required water and salt.
- Pressure cook for 2-3 whistles or until the pumpkin is cooked tender.
- Once done, transfer to a blender and blitz smoothly. (let it cool then transfer)
- Then add cream/milk for extra richness and smoothness.
- Transfer to bowls and top it up with pepper. Add any herbs of your choice for flavor.