- 1.5 cups flour
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1.5 tbsp Stoneground Matcha
- 1/2 cup room temperature butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essense
- 1/2 cup milk
- Heat the oven to 180 C.
- Butter and line your cake tin with parchment paper.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, salt and matcha.
- Beat the butter until soft. Add sugar and beat further till fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time and combine. Add the vanilla.
- Add the powder mix and milk alternatively and gently combine.
- Pour batter in the cake tin and bake for 25-30 mins until a toothpick inserted inside comes out clean. Let it cool in the tin for at least 15 mins before taking out.
- Decorate with chocolate ganache on top.
To prepare the chocolate ganache:
- Heat the 200 gms of broken dark chocolate and 200 gms cream over a double boiler till melted and combined.
- Add 2 tbsp of salted butter. Use as required.