1/2 cup of Benaras Masala Chai
1 Tablespoon dry yeast
1 and ½ cup all - purpose flour
1 Tablespoon oil
Salt to taste
Toppings as per choice
- To activate yeast take 1/2 cup of masala chai (lukewarm) and 1 tablespoon dry yeast. Keep it aside in a warm place for 30 mins.
- Take 1 and 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour, some salt as per taste and make a soft dough using activated yeast and add water if needed.
- Cover it and keep aside for 1 hour, until the dough becomes double.
- Grease the baking tray, spread the dough on the tray.
- Take a spoon of oil, mix it in a cup of water, now apply it over the dough. Add the toppings of your choice and bake it for 15-17 mins at 170'c temp.