- 1 cup of water
- 1 tbsp Paan Chai tea
- 2 cups of desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup of condensed milk
- A pinch of green food colour
- 1 tsp of fennel seed
- 2 tbsp Gulkand
- 4 half cut cherries
- 1 tbsp tutti frooti
- Boil 1 cup of water and brew 1 tbsp of Paan Chai in it. Strain and keep it aside.
- In a pan add 2 cups of desiccated coconut and dry roast it for 2 minutes. Make sure the flame is not too high, or else the coconut might burn.
- Then add 1/2 cup of condensed milk, 1/2 cup of already prepped Paan Chai in the pan, and mix it well. Let it turn into a thick paste-like mixture but keep stirring it continuously.
- Add a pinch of green colour for that perfect Paan Laddoo look and combine it together. While this mixture cools down, make the Ladoo stuffing.
- Grease your palms and start making round flat open Ladoo and add the stuffing at the centre and close it again into round balls.
- Coat the Laddoos with some desiccated coconut outside and enjoy.