Santorini is a Mediterranean blend that evokes the culinary flavors of the region to a tea cup!
Why it's good for you?
- Sage, Rosemary, Thyme, Peppermint, Marjoram & Sweet Basil are rich in anti-inflammatory and antioxidant compounds that strengthen your immunity
- Sage, Rosemary, Thyme, Peppermint, Marjoram & Sweet Basil aid in digestion and prevent gas and bloating
- The herbs are aromatic and flavorful and are known to fight stress and anxiety
Brew The Perfect Cup
- 1 teaspoon
- 4-5 mins
Questions & Answers
1. Does Santorini tea contain any form of tea leaves in it?
A. No, it is a tisane without any tea leaves which makes it caffeine-free.
2. Why is it called the Mediterranean tisane?
A. Santorini is called Mediterranean tisane because it is a caffeine-free infusion of fragrant Mediterranean herbs like thyme, sage, rosemary, basil, peppermint and marjoram.
3. Can I use it to infuse twice for a 2nd cup?
A. Yes, you may use it. The flavour of the second steep will be much milder though.