Ananda is a certified organic blend that combines the goodness of green tea with tulsi, ginger and marigold to form a powerful, immunity boosting tea.
A Cup of Wellness
At Karma Kettle, our mission is to have a positive impact on the body, mind, and spirit of tea aficionados and future tea converts. Our range of wellness teas, herbal tisanes, and single estate teas come straight from the garden to your teacup. This means you get to drink teas that are fresh! Our teas are 100% vegan, gluten-free, cruelty-free, contain no artificial additives or flavorings, and require no milk, sugar, or artificial sweeteners.
Brew The Perfect Cup
- 1 teabag
- 3-4 mins
Questions & Answers
1. What are the benefits of drinking tulsi green tea with ginger?
- Tulsi and ginger are dubbed as "holy leaf" and "super root". Together they possess antibacterial properties that are helpful in reducing cough and cold symptoms.
- Tulsi and ginger help with digestion. They have been used for centuries to ease gas and bloating.
- Green tea is loaded with antioxidants which promote good heart health
- Tulsi and ginger green tea may help improve blood circulation, leading to healthy glowing skin
2. What does tulsi green tea with ginger taste like?
You may refer to our tasting notes section above, however in short it's sweet, earthy and floral- a must try
3. Why did you chose a name Ananda for the tea?
Very simple- we wanted a wellness tea to bring joy- we couldnt think of a more well balanced blend of tulsi green tea with ginger and marigold